The RIS-FLANGE™ Tanklid System is a flange based system with blind tapped holes on the Tanklid, preventing vapour escape into the access chambers. The component’s rotation features allow easy fitment without strain on pipe work and without the need for sealants and jointing compounds.
Used in conjunction with our 2″ and 4″ fittings and adaptors and flexible connectors, the system makes fitting the Tanklid components to the pipe-work extremely clean easy and fast. Disassembly for alterations to layouts or for maintenance is also very efficient and easy.
This modular system is suitable for both pressure and suction and we offer a comprehensive range of fully customisable tank lids to complement our RIS-flange range.
Here are the key advantages:
• Easier assembly and disassembly, only hand tools required
• No additional thread sealing compounds required
• Bespoke tank lids with blind hole tappings to eliminate leak paths
• All flanged fitting rotates through 360°offering more accurate pipe work alignment
• Minimised number of connections in manways
• Fully testable and easily maintained, without the need to break down threaded joints
• Flexible space saving layouts offer better working conditions within confined spaces
• Compatible with all leading pipe work brands
• Can be factory or on-site installed
• Significant enhancement in cost of ownership
• Available for new specifications or for retrofit sites
At Risbridger, we can supply custom tank lids with any configuration of hole size and pitch. Contact Risbridger today to learn more: